Friday, May 29, 2015

Wonderland's Reader Blog & Food Talk


So I know in my last post I talked about how much I like healthy food. Which is true but I also love pizza! And cereal. Anddd a lot of other delicious things. Anyway, I love food in general. I swear, half of the statuses and updates I have pertain to some sort of food. Especially ice cream.

ANYWAY...before I make myself hungry for a snack, June is around the corner and by corner I mean 3 days. 3 DAYS. Remember what is coming this June? On the 24th? 

FLIGHTLESS BIRD. 

How awesome is that? Are you ready for this? Because I am. Hoping you will add it to your summer reading list! Warm summer days with your favorite drink and reading in a hammock. If I had a hammock that is. 

These next couple of weeks are about to get crazy. The good kind, of course.

To start things off, there is a fabulous blog I would love for you to check out! She's always got really great thing going: reviews, blogging, reading, and of course, a bunch of other awesome things. Check it out! 

Ash's Wonderland's Reader Blog

How cute is her layout? I love it. Hopefully soon I can share with you a surprise I have that Ash and I have been working on. She'll be stopping by my blog soon! ;D

Meanwhile, happy Friday! Have an excellent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment