Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hunger Games Fangirling

The bestie and I watched Hunger Games and Catching Fire back to back and now, once again, I'm having Peeta withdraws. Real? Or not real? More like, ALL THE FEELS!!!! Mockingjay Part 1 needs to come out soon so I can watch all 3 back to back in preparation for the last part....which I will then dramatically cry because then the Hunger Games will have no more movies. The struggle of being a fangirl, am I right? #TeamKatniss #RealornotReal #PeetaForever....okay, I'm done with my ridiculous hashtags.

So while I patiently wait for Mockingjay to come out, I will be doing my own writing. As per usual. I've been writing a lot of flash fiction lately and some short stories. These are mostly side projects I do as exercises when I need to write something other than Kaddy or Livy. I know, I know, when are their books going to be coming out? Once I can get absolute confirmation, I will post that date all over in big letters announcing the final release day!

Meanwhile, I've baked lots more cookies for no particular reason. I need to either control the cookie baking or start giving them away. Too many cookies for my own good! Hence why I give them  by the container load to the bestie. Best friends could always use more cookies. 

Anyway, not much else to report. I brewed some more iced tea the other day so I should be good for the next few days. Jokes, let's be real. I will run out of that stuff in 2 days before I have to make more. So much writing to do and not enough iced tea to keep me motivated.

Onward with writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment